We have inventory for young & old, men & women, boys & girls plus treats for the family dog. Each room contains more inventory than listed.
1. The Churn Room. Original brick floors hold turn of the century oak wall units and showcases. A wide line of goods such as tools, radios, cookie jars, punch bowls, basin sets, cats, dogs, pigs, paperweights, linens and every color of glassware are featured in this General Store Gallery that still smells like cream.
2. The Office. Bright red linoleum and 1940's wallpaper are featured in this Kitchen area full of Pyrex, Fire King, Fiesta, Pfaltzgraff, cookie cutters, apples, strawberries, roosters, hens on a nest and canister sets!
3. Butter Locker. Walnut shelves, overstuffed chairs, anda childs rocker await all book lovers. Sit down and read from a wide selection of printed material. The Antique Reference Library is available for customer use in this area.
4. The Grand Foyer. The St. Paul Hardware store is recreated in all its former glory. Golden oak store fixtures hold golden treasures. The Childrens Play Area is nestled under the stairs.
5. The Butcher Corridor is now the Main Entrance. Welcome to The Butter Factory! The old scale still hangs next to our small Butter Factory Museum wall. We are seeking photos and memorabilia for this display.
6. The Loading Dock. This large NE corner of the Butter Factory is loaded with vintage furniture, license plates, enamel ware, salt & peppers, metal tins, cast iron, quilts, cowboy boots and much more. Wide planked barn wood floors bring old fashioned charm to this area.
7. The Garden. Please stroll outside within the wrought iron fence and see all the primitives. We invite you to bring a picnic basket and eat lunch seated on one of many vintage metal lawn chairs. Our miniature Nebraska farmhouse is the smallest house in town!
8. The former Chicken Coop. This SE corner can only be entered from the Garden. It holds architectural salvage, furniture, some junk and some treasures.
9. BBF Managers Landing. The office area for Burwell Floor Maintenance is perched above the Kitchen.
10. Egg Locker. Hand selected estate treasures are priced and sorted within these walls.
11. Locker #3. Customer Layaway.
12. Locker #4. Burwell Floor Maintenance stores carpet cleaning equipment and chemical free natural cleansers in here.
13. Locker #5. An American Furniture Gallery which features heirloom quality discontinued furniture from Americas finest furniture makers. We specialize in Ethan Allen but carry many other brands. Solid wood furniture is an investment that will only increase in value with time.
14. Locker # 6 Oak benches from the Ord Soda Fountain are awaiting a proper setting not yet be determined.
15. Back Bay. The former parking area of the BBF delivery trucks is large enough to hold auctions but its use is not yet determined.
We have two off premises warehouses full of furniture and vintage treasures needing processed and priced.